Benefits of the Hotsun Solar Water Heater :-
||Hotsun Solar Water Heater
||2.5 mm to 3 mm
||Heavy Angle Powder Coating
||5 year Guarantee with Life time service.
- Gurantee of the qalitative product.
- 24 × 7 service facility.
- No fear of any accident while using.
- Less installation and using cost.
- Quality inspection by the expert technician.
- Hotsun Solar Water Heater uses the maximum solar power.
- Keeps the water warm more than 3 days.
Home, Hospital, Health Club, Hostel, Hotel & Restorent, Institute, Industrial, Swimming Pool, Resorts
Home : 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, More than 500 ltrs.
Industria : 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, More than 10000 ltrs.
Solar water heating systems using vacuum tubes made of borosilicate glass with special coating to absorb the solar energy are called as Evacuated Tube Collector system (ETC Systems).
Working Principle of Evacuated Tube Collector (ETC) System : ‘Black body heat absorption principle’ says, ‘black colour absorbs maximum heat, more than any other colour’. The System works on the above based simple principle.
Evacuated heat pipe tubes (EHPTs) are composed of multiple evacuated glass tubes each containing an absorber plate fused to a heat pipe. The heat from the hot end of the heat pipes is transferred to the transfer fluid of a domestic hot water or hydronic space heating system in a heat exchanger called a "manifold". The manifold is wrapped in insulation and covered by a sheet metal or plastic case to protect it from the elements.
The vacuum that surrounds the outside of the tube greatly reduces convection and conduction heat loss to the outside, therefore achieving greater efficiency than flat-plate collectors, especially in colder conditions. This advantage is largely lost in warmer climates, except in those cases where very hot water is desirable, for example commercial process water. The high temperatures that can occur may require special system design to prevent overheating.
Some evacuated tubes (glass-metal) are made with one layer of glass that fuses to the heat pipe at the upper end and encloses the heat pipe and absorber in the vacuum. Others (glass-glass) are made with a double layer of glass fused together at one or both ends with a vacuum between the layers (like a vacuum bottle or flask), with the absorber and heat pipe contained at normal atmospheric pressure. Glass-glass tubes have a highly reliable vacuum seal, but the two layers of glass reduce the light that reaches the absorber. Moisture may enter the non-evacuated area of the tube and cause absorber corrosion. Glass-metal tubes allow more light to reach the absorber, and protect the absorber and heat pipe from corrosion even if they are made from dissimilar materials (see galvanic corrosion).
The gaps between the tubes may allow for snow to fall through the collector, minimizing the loss of production in some snowy conditions, though the lack of radiated heat from the tubes can also prevent effective shedding of accumulated snow.
Vacuum tube :
Solar energy is captured in the vacuum sealed glass tube, quickly heating a special non-toxic heat-transfer fluid in the copper heat pipe. The heated fluid rises to the top of the pipe where it heats water that is being circulated through the copper manifold in the insulated aluminum header. When the heat transfer fluid cools, it falls to the bottom of the heat pipe to be reheated.
These types of collectors can extract the heat out of the air on a foggy day and don't need direct sunlight. It actually performs better when the sun is not at an optimum angle - such as when it's early in the morning or in the late afternoon.
Vacuum tubes, as shown in the sketch, is the main component, which absorbs solar energy. The vacuum tube is an assembly of two concentric, borosilicate glass tubes.
Solar Evacuated Tube Collector WorkingAir between the gap of two glass tubes is evacuated. It results in high level of vacuum, which acts as the best insulation to minimize the heat loss from inner tube. The black coating on the inner tube absorbs the solar energy and transfers it to the water. The water on upper side of Vacuum Tube becomes hot and thus lighter, so it starts moving upwards in the tank. At the same time cold water, which is heavy, comes downward from the tank and is stored at the bottom. The phenomenon is called as natural Thermosyphon circulation, which occurs in every tube.
Thermosyphon Systems : In this type water flows through the system and when water gets warm it rises as cooler water sinks. The collector is installed below the storage tank so that warm water will rise into the tank. These systems do not involve any pump and are more reliable.
Solar Water Heaters have several advantages over conventional water heating systems as they :
- Reduce electricity bills: 40% of an average household’s energy bill comes from water heating.
- Save interior space: These systems are usually located on rooftops.
- Increase safety: Solar water heaters eliminate the risk of accidents in bathrooms due to electric water heating equipment.
- Quick payback: On average, a good quality solar water heater will have a payback period of 1½ – 2 years in Indian conditions.
- Protect the environment: In today’s environment conscious world, you can make a difference by getting your hot water free from the sun. By replacing an electric water heater with a solar water heater, you can reduce greenhouse gas emissions by up to 3 and 4 tonnes a year – the equivalent of taking a small car off the road.
Evacuated Solar Tube :
- All glass evacuated Borosilicate solar tube.
- High Solar-thermal conversion and low heat loss.
- Stable advanced selective coating.
- High level vacuum ensure operation under cold weather.
- Tube material: Special grade Borosilicate glass.
- outer tube diameter : as given by d manufacturer.
- inner tube diameter : as given by d manufacturer.